My turnovers have turned out great! Puffed and full of fruit, glazed and scattered with browned almonds. Yes very pleased with them.
What I'm not pleased with is the return of bad weather, so tonight, in a tick in fact, I'll put the shovel in my car boot, in readiness, not for tonight's trip to the station, but for tomorrow's. Yuk yuk and double yuk!
I'm crossing all my extremities in the hope that I'm not stuck tomorrow night at the station, come 8ish, stretching like a sexpot over the windscreen trying with a hairbrush to break through the frost. grrrrrr!
So....
I've been reading up on what drivers should do when the weather turns Arctic...Blankets in the car along with a flask, chocolate and scraper (not a hairbrush dear) Got all those, so that's good. When I leave the car at the station tomorrow I'm going to cover the windscreen with a bin liner.
The bin liners were a present from a male member.
Coking tonight: Spaghetti with tuna cream sauce, garlic bread and sweetcorn. Pud...Ice cream:)
Now shovel time:(
Thursday, 16 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment