It's been a queer sort of day today what with one little thing after another, but here I sit undaunted:)
A gingercake was baked, along with half a dozen little apple pies and a medium sized chicken pie.
Home-work was mostly completed but as usual other more thrilling things vied for my attention. The thrills won!
A London trip is planned for tomorrow (Tuesday) and I'm hoping just for two things....One I find the Lovelies in a better state than last time and two, that I'll be back in time to watch England v. Ghana live on ITV1...I won't rattle on about Capello handing the Captain's armband to Barry. BUT hope he knows what he's doing. I think El Manager is playing foul. A little off-side on his brain-side. Hope he doesn't end up scoring an own goal. Here endeth all footie puns.
Now I must blow the whistle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)
Monday, 28 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Homework! What are you studying?
My navel
Sounds interesting.Can anyone join in this study!
Post a Comment