Tuesday, 22 March 2011

My Column

Looks like being another Spring like day.
Felt fine as I fed the birdies.
Hope I'm right about the weather because when I get round to filling the sink... I'll have a mountain of washing to dry!

England play Wales in Cardiff on the 26th, should be worth a bob or two. I only hope Mr Capello gets down with the boys and finally sorts out all this captain nonsense, from reports it appears he has...ditching trusty Ferdinand in favour of bad boy Terry.
Who'd be a millionaire footballer?

I can't comment about what's going on in Libya only hope it's not Cameron's Iraq.

Cooking today?
Yes, and nothing from a tin either!
Last night's corned beef gave me the pip, that's not cooking I told Mr H, he, knowing my sensitivity over cooking smiled, saying it was lovely grub.
I'll do something with a few snorkers today, probably my version of risotto.
And versions are fine...

Oh dear I really must get into gear and get my sorry botty moving.
:)

No comments: