Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Trifles

My hair looks fab today. Chic and dangerous.

I've never been taken to a Subway restaurant. Apparently according to statistics the sandwich chain has overtaken McDonald's in the fast food race. When out shopping nothing beats the golden arches sign. Except maybe a pie and mash sign.

I once tried Whitebait, didn't know where the head was located. Closed eyes and swallowed.

I love my 'new' red handbag and it is a real handbag on account of it having a dainty handle instead of walloping great shoulder strap.

My red lipstick, the one I wore today, perfectly matched the aforementioned bag.

Masterchef is on tonight. Loved last week where some poor man lopped off the tip of his finger as he prepped a meal for hundreds of Scotsmen. (He plays the Cello too. ) Ooops.
As it's just started I can't remember all the names so I'll say I like the American and the Bigger girl. The yank is bonkers, the bigger girl does puds. xx
Will record it on account of late dinner and early morning. Drat!

I was given a a tech present today. Push buttons and things happen.

Making tonight:
Thickly sliced Ham.
Chips from the freezer.
Tomatoes wedged.
Eggs poached in cling film. (Masterchef tip)

:)

No comments: