Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Gah!
But now
Yippee!

Idiot face here had another momentary loss of sanity and...............humped a largish table from chilly conservatory into the even chillier front room.
Er....
Wasn't supposed to look like THAT!
But being oblivious to pain and unable to know when I'm beaten I laboured on.
Until...
It came around and kind of looked cosy. What with the candles and all:)

In Other News....
This p.m. I power-walked to the shops in order to buy a carton of....CREAM. On my icy way back, good heavens my feet did freeze, I popped into the charity shop and bought a white blouse and bottle of rich red nail polish. £1:20 for the two.

And then with my freshly washed hair screwed by the wind I trekked homewards...

Cooking tonight:
Corned Beef. A staple in my larder.
Potato Boulangere. Jazzes up anything.
And probably peas. A tinned childhood favourite.

Pud?
Tiny Cheery Chocolate Sponge with jug of Custard. What more could any blogger or man want?

1 comment:

Terry said...

What was not supposed to look like that- you or the table!