After the excitement of buying another pre-owned bag (French, Leslly) I thought it best I sit down with a milky coffee.
Xtreme!
Wonderful what a twinkling of brandy can do.
Then...
Cat games. He on table rapidly swallowing chicken/cheesy pockets while I on chair cooed love struck.
T.V. in background. No idea what station or programme, just moving wallpaper.
Prepped tomorrow's rhubarb crumble, an add-in being a handful of oats.
Changed purses on account of changing bags, one now in use has a Chinese feel and is a very cherry red. No bulge though:(
Melted over new lip gloss...Revlon, pink indecent and wet. Pouty pouty.
Then.
Wildness as I burned off a thousand calories grooving madly to Johnny Nash's "You Got Soul." Couldn't resist doing some extraordinary moves, felt as if my hips were oiled. Would hate to lose my soul. Ambition: To be 65 with the youthfulness, guts and legs of a much younger woman. Result? Happy Days!
Then after a sweet cuppa it was down to business...
Chilli con Carne.
Rice.
Tortillas.
Superman.
All in all a thoroughly enjoyable Saturday. Simplicity being the key word. An old bag, a new lipstick, rhubarb and love.
My head has been in the clouds today yet I haven't missed a thing...
Saturday, 5 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
chilli, rice, tortillas, then superman - what kind of desert is that?
The best.
Post a Comment