As I write this I'm listening to Radio 5 Live!
And the build up to today's BIG 'derby match'...!
England v. TaffyNoNuts:)
I get so excited by the excitement!
We, that's the English, MUST win, but as usual it all depends on the mind set of Fabio's Boys! Drat! Let's hope Captain John Terry pulls his team in the right direction and smacks the Welsh about a bit.
Ok away from the game, it was mission accomplished this morning as regard Mother's Orders.
Tea Pot? Yes, yellow dinky one. Brand new!
China Cups? Yes, cream with floral fancy.
Ladies Intimate Apparel? No, will need to venture further afield.
As for me? All secondhand.
One gorgeous large Victoriana style knitting bag. Me no knit, but my beauty will make a handsome holdall/handbag:) 75p
To go with it? A perfect floral cosmetic bag, good thick zip, waterproof lining all for 50p.
M.R. James paperback. Lovely. I love shivery spectres. 30p
A small bottle of M&S Rose body lotion. 30p.
Highlight of the morning a woman who I was talking with about her two daft dogs told me I had a 'lovely face'.
She was missing her son she told me.
I wished I'd hugged her.
The biggest highlight so far today:
A cheesy bap watching "Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul!".
Love the surgeons...
Footie now...X
Saturday, 26 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So you must have a boy's face then which will need shaving soon!
Is the bag big enough to hold all the other bags you bought recently?
Surely you have Ann Summers in your town or are you defying your father!
My dear Terry, as usual you misunderstand my mind! I did not resemble the lady's son, she was simply sharing her sadness.
As for my newest purchase in the handbag dept. It would indeed hold all my bags but is CURRENTLY my biggest favourite:)
I do not recall if there is an Ann Summers in my town...(Next to KFC I think!)
Post a Comment