Tuesday, 21 October 2008


After a day of fiddling with the knob on the bathroom radiator, (SO WRONG!), cleaning peeling window sills, (EVEN WRONGER), lugging an ancient coffee table from A to B in the hope of tarting up an sad old front room, (I'M AN OPTIMIST), loading books onto an unsteady bookcase (I'M A TWIT) and then standing stock still in horror as one of my ceramic cats eyes fell out (I BLUBBED LIKE A BABY).
Needless to say, with all this nonsense going on, I had to chuck numerous mugs of sweet tea down me throat and they did me no end of good I have to admit, but what I really need now is a nice sit down with a living breathing two eyed cat called Monty and watch the 7 o'clock news.
But before I enjoy Monty and Jon Snow I have to move one of my ceramic budgies, he's perched on the top of the loo and looking a wee bit vulnerable...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! Wee bit vulnerable!!! Oh Gloria you're a diamond!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know what a loo is (toilet) but what the blazes is a budgie?

Dingbat Duch

Gloria Horsehound said...

A budgie is a Budgerigar! A smallish bird and a member of the parrot family and they come from Australia, well actually mine comes from a charity shop in Marsten road!