
Well would YOU cross him! I wouldn't, I couldn't because after all he's mummy's only baby!
Been up to me eyeballs in domestic nonsense today, got in a bit of a flap over a couple of fancy pillow cases, undercooked half a pound of Brussel sprouts and then managed to scorch a gentlemans boxer shorts.
I'm a poet for God's sake!
Anyway, after doing something vicious with the garden hose I dusted orf all me ceramic birdies they're now perched on the bathroom window sill. Monty's having a ball!
As The Great Man is on the late shift I'll be up to all sorts tonight, sorts like watching the telly, looking into my handbag and walking around the garden at ten p.m.(I often do you know) I'll probably drink too much tea aswell and then wonder why I'm awake half the night.
I watched the final punch-up between Senators Obama and McCain and thought Obama won it hands down. His opponent was a bit creepy in a walking-dead kind of way, I don't like his jaw action. Obama on the other hand was the handsome good guy who'll put the world to rights if only he can get his wiry frame into the Oval office.
McCain was like an angry little yapping dog who was spoiling for a fight, yuk what a horrid man he is. Meanwhile Barack sat ramrod straight smiling as the brickbats flew in his direction, he reminded me of a rather shiny pristine toy soldier..
So to sum up McCain is a bully and Obama is the good quiet boy who does his homework on time. I like him.
I'll be all alone tonight so no dinner for me, I might have to raid Monty's own cupboard if I get a bit peckish. I'm sure he won't mind......:(
Gotta dash. My hairdresser is coming to see to me locks tonight, she's a decent enough sort, a bit on the chav side but a good cutter.
2 comments:
So handsome and shiny. Makes me want to just snuggle with him. Yesterday it was announced that Colin Powell is endorsing Senator Obama. General Powell was an advisor to Republican Presidents, so this is a little awkward for the Republicans. I personally think it's a good endorsement. Gen. Powell is an intelligent man who will (possibly) serve on Obama's administration; hopefully on foreign policy.
It's whipping into a frenzy over here with the election only 2 weeks away! The poll results are closing ever tighter! Obama is ahead with electoral votes, but there are a few states who could swing either way. Personally I think the whole Electoral College thing is weird. A Presidential candidate can win a popular vote, but lose the election due to electoral votes. Go figure.
Well, I'm off for the day, the little duchess is playing tonight. Let's hope she doesn't get another yellow card for taking out a player again. Her coach (The Englishman) said she was right to do it. It was retaliation, I admit, but she's such a brute! I swear sometimes I think I have three BOYS!
The Duchess with the mean daughter!
Thanks for commenting Duch.
I'm loving your big election but then again I love all big elections. Our next one won't be until next year. I can't wait...
When I heard that Colin Powell is hanging out with Barack I thought Blimey, what's occurring here then?
Your politics sound as crazy as ours.
I love the thought of the daughter of the Duchess ripping someone's head off in a nice tackle. Well done Junior Duch! Here's another Englishman, I mean woman, saying you were right to get stuck in there!
Your violent Queen waving her sceptre about.
Post a Comment