I love words, they are my best friends so...
Get yourself a giant mug of drink because here's a very long list of words which make me laugh:
Bucket
Extension Lead
Implements
Ball
Dripping
Dumplings
Trumpet
Lounge
Creases
Pickle
Bounder
Exhaust
Pole
Guzzle
Chicken legs
Panda
Jelly
Batteries
Side Entrance
Back Entrance
Hose Pipe
Corker
Plank
Monkey
Jug
Chipolata
Embrocation Oil
And here's a very long list of words I just like:
Wonderful
Balloon
Cherry
Furry
Soppy
Kisses
Wisdom
Joy
Chums
Jokeypoos
Kerfuffle
Darling
Sunshine
Handbags
Pickle
Friendship
Love
Snowflake
Pants
Moonlight
Song
Big Cakes
Winkles
Home
Pigeon
Bundle
Blancmange
Excited
Pussy
Sausage
Ok that's enough, because I've emptied my brain of words now and there aren't none left at all!
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A couple off the top of my head that make me laugh:
pancake
shiznit (or "You're the shiz!")
piddle
My favorites:
Love
Home
Shiznit' means what?
Your foolish old Queen
It means you're cool :)
Me cool? You've made my day Duch!
Post a Comment