England 3 Belarus 1 Fantastic!
We're doing well under Capello's stern leadership. I like him.
Our next match is April next year, April! I can't wait that long. When I heard that we won't be playing another World Cup match for six months I got to wondering...
Will I still be going to charity shops (yes I need to clothe myself and decorate my home)
Will I still be having bouts of self-doubt (probably, unless I gain huge amounts of respect and money)
Will I still be moping around sniffling over boys and stuff (you betcha, because I'm a grizzling old woman stuffed with horrible hormones who should have been put out to pasture years ago)
Will I still be blogging (hope so, it's done me good and verily saved me so I'm not likely to discard my big white life buoy
And will I still be writing poetry (definitely, I love it)
So on that optimistic note I'll shove off.
Thursday, 16 October 2008
What Will YOU Be Doing In April?
Labels:
England Football Team,
homelife,
navel gazing,
philosophy,
poetry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe all you need is stern leadership as well!!!!!
I've never found anyone who could lead.
You have to be willing to follow and obey
Post a Comment