Thursday, 2 October 2008

Dentist
Sticking Up Hair
Big Knees
YUK!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a hell of a day!

More later, my Queen....I'm just peeking in for a moment.

D

Gloria Horsehound said...

Good to hear from my Duch.
The dental appointment was o.k Not a lot of drilling just a load of polishing!
My hair needs a chop and my knees look like knobbly grapefruit but I soldier on...

Your Queen

Anonymous said...

Of course you soldier on! That's what Brits do.

I have a link for you to follow. If you don't want it posted on your blog, I understand. It's a YouTube video and be prepared to hit the pause button a lot because it runs pretty fast. There's some reading to do. Also can't wait for tonight's VP candidate debate!

L8r!
D

Ok, I won't post the link so just go to YouTube and type in Burning Down the house. I believe there are 3 versions...pick #3.

Anonymous said...

Well, I think Joe Biden won the debate. Sarah Palin just didn't answer all the questions. Instead, she continued with the "Sentence to nowhere" as usual. This whole election is really bothering me. It's like I have to choose between the lesser of two evils. Do I go with a man who has no experience and has known crooks advising him, or do I go with a man who has the same party affiliation as our current (idiot) President, is 72 years old, and a running mate who is a little too ignorant and inexperienced? "I can see Russia from my house!" That's a great foreign policy, there, Sarah.

Gaahhhh!! I still don't know who to vote for. I do this: any body who is up for re-election I will NOT vote for. We need to clean house with our congress. They've been less than competent in their civil duties.

WOW! Sorry, I'm just getting fired up over politics!

Have a wonderful day and a super weekend. I'll be popping in and out!

Your Duchess

Gloria Horsehound said...

VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR GREG STILSON!!!
Get your thinking cap on Duch...

I'll give you a clue... Movies. Stephen King Story. Martin Sheen. Christopher Walken..

Anonymous said...

AHA!! Was it The Dead Zone?