
Your Queen of Vampires is off to darkest London and in that great place I'll stalk the bitter streets imagining I'm sucking on throats back home in Transylvania.
And then, when it's dark, I'll fly back to the unsullied countryside to stab a bloodied Steak...
2 comments:
Well now aren't you the most beautiful vampiress I've ever seen! You don't scare me, though. Hahahaha!
Do the children in England go door to door in costumes and yell, "Trick or Treat" and then get handfulls of candy? That's what we're doing tonight. Yippee, I can hardly wait to walk through neighborhoods and look at all the ghosts and goblins and fairy princesses and firemen and cowboys. I just love to see them running around and squeling with delight when they've been to a house that gives out their favorite candy. I don't get Trick or Treaters at my house because I live so far off in the country. We go to the wealthy neighborhoods for the best treats.
Then it's back to my house for pizza, soda pop, and beer for the adults. Wish you were here :( You would win first prize with your costume. Oh and Monty would make an exceptional accesory.
Happy Halloween!
Your American Ghoul
Sucking throats- what will you think of next! No male is safe from you
Post a Comment