I am such a good fine girl!
Tottering orf to the shops this morning, engaging in conversation with a supermarket employee gentlemen (of a certain age) who wanted to help me load my groceries in to my car and then...and then coming home to have a cheese and tomato sandwich with Monty! Could I be any better?
Er...Don't answer that.
Now, enough of this tomfoolery, I have to do things with a French Stick!
On the menu tonight: Tuna Pasta, tomato salad and garlic bread. Very quickly followed by the rapidly decaying remnants of Wednesdays Chocolate Cake. Might whack a dollop of ice cream on the top just to liven it up a bit.
The Vice-Presidential debate is being shown on the BBC Parliament channel on Sunday morning, so I will watch that whilst slobbering over a heavily buttered crumpet.
Can't wait.
I also can't wait to watch The 'X' Factor on Saturday with the slightly creepy judge Simon Cowell and the strangely alluring Irishman judge Mr Walsh. The girl judges are pretty...awful. I only take notice of male members of the panel.
Ho hum what's a girl to do?
The cabinet re-shuffle is quite dull apart from the surprising, nay extraordinary inclusion of the very slippery Peter Mandelson. He is so slimy he would put a giant worm to shame. I wonder if I cut him in half would he still wriggle and become two separate yet identical Mandelsons. Perish the thought.
Sir Ian Blair the now ex-commissioner of the Metropolitan Police has been sacked by my secret lover Mr Boris (I'm smarter than I look) Johnson. He told me over croissants what he was going to do and I said "Just Do it baby..." 'Cos I never liked him!
As you can tell I've had too much chocolate, so now I must bid you farewell and have a shower. Cos I'm all smudged!
Cheery Bye..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you get to see the debate. Please write and let me know your take on it. (They're both liars by the way.) What politician isn't?
Big football game tonight for the kids' school. It's our Homecoming game. All the high schools have one. The week prior is filled with different activities and dress up days. We celebrate on Friday with a parade, a pig roast and then a game of American football. Then Saturday is the "big dance". It's a semi formal affair for the teens. They usually go to dinner and then the dance afterward. The boys wear a shirt and tie and the girls wear full length dresses. Both my boys are going not with dates but with a group of friends that are both boys and girls. I raised some smart boys, didn't I;) I think I'll just go to the pub with my Politician friend, Nancy who isn't a liar.
On my menu tonight.....a big steamy pot of chili!! Which I need to get started on....
Again, have a great weekend!
Duch
You sound in fine form Duch. And I love the sound of the "big dance" and yes, you have raised some fine boys. But how could a fine woman like you do anything else.
Queenie
Post a Comment