Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
Love it!! Especially the green heels :) One thing, though....the steering wheel is on the wrong side!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :)
Nice set of wheels. Must be a curse of the States, but the stirring wheel looks like it is on the wrong side. :)Jerry from the West Coast.
Hey Guys!The steering wheel isn't on the left side so it has to be on the right side.Got that? !!!!!
Dont you need a fat cushion to see over steering wheel?
No Terry, I won't need 'a fat cushion to see over steering wheel. I'll be ticketyboo:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it!! Especially the green heels :) One thing, though....the steering wheel is on the wrong side!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :)
Nice set of wheels. Must be a curse of the States, but the stirring wheel looks like it is on the wrong side. :)
Jerry from the West Coast.
Hey Guys!
The steering wheel isn't on the left side so it has to be on the right side.
Got that? !!!!!
Dont you need a fat cushion to see over steering wheel?
No Terry, I won't need 'a fat cushion to see over steering wheel.
I'll be ticketyboo:)
Post a Comment