Just had a call from Henry.
A lodger is moving in next week and as he'll be 'looking after' his own tiny room we will have to 're-negotiate.'
What?
How can I re-negotiate a pittance?
Henry is coming dangerously close to losing my services.
And Sunday was going so well...
I refuse to go to bed angry so I'll fantasize about being taken away from this crap life. That should make the corners of my mouth curl a little.
So as my heavy chest goes up and down, and the heart within it pounds I'll hatch an escape plan.
God, why are wealthy people so tight?
And poor people like me so generous?
I think I'll have a word with him tomorrow...
Fuck You Henry.
Sunday, 6 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gloria, Remember you are not a cleaner.....
No Nof I am not a cleaner, but I do clean!
Post a Comment