On the menu tonight:
Chicken Schnitzels (my own recipe)
Mixed Vegetable sauce (my own recipe)
and
Spaghetti
Very much doubt if there'll be room for pud. And what would I choose anyway? Not another Banoffee pie that's for sure because although it was a stunner it was also very moreish. And I can't be having that.
So no pud today.
I'm desperately excited about England's game tomorrow night, I expect the Croats to put up a fantastic fight, and why not? They want glory, fame and dosh just as much as we do, only we want it more. I don't know much about anything but what I do know is that if my beloved England squad reach the World Cup finals next year, this blog will explode.
Monty knocked over the clothes horse. It went bang and he scarpered under the bed. Call yourself a killer?
My lilac halter neck dress made me walk differently today. I toddled and wiggled instead of walking sensibly. The heat must have affected me.
Must dash because Lisa will be here quite soon to snip at my hair.
I like Lisa, she's alright.
Tuesday, 8 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment