Thank God.
For the circus.
Dairylea cheese spread
and
Martin at Potters.
Firstly the circus. I am going to one tonight with Henry. He's asked me to wear something funny.
Now the cheese. It spoke to me as I trudged around Somerfield with a noisy cranky tummy. Not having had it for years, I took some home, and the tub now sits on a plate waiting for a little cracker. Yummy.
Martin.
Mum and dad's bathroom door needs fixing so I phoned my local hardware shop, Potters, and spoke to a cool man called Martin. I gabbled on about holes in doors and he told me about sticky fixers, both the inside and outside ones, I got flustered and said it was because I'm old. He said you don't sound old. I whispered into his ear that I'll be up his place tomorrow afternoon.
I expect we'll marry next spring:)
Now cheese and clothes:)
Tuesday, 1 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment