Sunday, 13 September 2009

Ollie from Witham

The X Factor had me in stitches as usual.
Out trotted the hopeless most of which I can't even remember but
a pretty, if tired looking girl, with a foreign accent and long hair, had my vote. Not for her singing voice but for her gentleness, sincerity and audacity. What she hears when she sings in the bathroom is not what we heard. But I liked her immediately.

A lad from Witham in Essex called Ollie also had my vote. He slivered out onto the stage like he owned it and gave us a knock-out, show-off, star-in-waiting performance.
Voice was cool and great and when he danced so did I...

He slid that stage like his feet were creamed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the X-Factor news. I will be off to You Tube to look at the highlights. Here we about to have the finals for America has Talent.

Jerry from the West Coast

Gloria Horsehound said...

I hope you get as much enjoyment from A.H.T as I do from T.X.F.

NOF said...

Like the new words on the "About Me" side of your blog. Yes it's all about love. Good

Gloria Horsehound said...

Thanks Nof!