Friday, 6 November 2009

Bloody Men Drivers!

Henry was incandescent this morning. Walter has been a naughty boy. In fact Walter has been an idiot.
He got nicked yesterday for using a mobile phone whilst driving and driving a car without insurance. It was Henry's car.
At one point I thought Henry was going to explode. Methinks Walter's stupid ways might result in Walter getting his arse kicked out the castle.
Henry isn't blameless in all this of course, but I did the right and proper thing and kept quiet. I thought Walter was a good lad if a bit naiive but to yak whilst driving is anathema to me. Won't do it. Couldn't do it. I need all my faculties when in charge of a big petrol laden machine. And if I'm chatting away like a parrot then I'm not in possession of the machine. Am I?

So as Henry read yellow police papers he gulped his tea and cursed.
My God his blood was up.

But after an hour of blood red fuming he went to work only to come back 30 minutes later, he'd forgotten a form. So more tea was made and more venom spat on Walter's name.
The poor bugger, that's Henry, tried to rustle up some sex talk but it was a little limp and not up to his usual high standard. But the tea was good and the occasional sound of a few lamb chops spitting in the slow cooker cheered him no end.
"That sounds good Angie darling"
"You've got that to look forward to tonight" I beamed, wilting with hunger.
"Better get to it before that bloody Walter" Henry said tapping papers with his yellow fag stained fingers.
And with that he lifted his ten ton mug, drained it dry and left me.


On a lighter note.
I've just had a pork pie.

No comments: