Had a spiffing day at Henry's.
Made a beef stew:)
Relocated some skulls:)
Pondered jug positions:)
Filled his 'new' salt and pepper pots. These, light bulb style shakers, were bought by me in London yesterday. And they are absolutely brilliant. He was speechless...:)
Re-arranged blobs of cream on his grape and apple jelly. Kind of got shoved about a bit in transit:(
Sorted out Blackie and Goldilocks's bathroom issues:(
Then after the briefest of chinwags, Henry was on his way. And within a few moments, so was I.
And the charity shop was my first port of call.
The Scottish woman guarded the till as I did catapults of joy at finding a 'Willow' pattern teapot. Been on the lookout for ages, so I was happy.
Also bought a shirt for Mr Horsehound and a pair of brown checked Culottes for myself!
Home to a light-barely-enough-to-keep-a-budgie alive lunch and an ecstatic Monty, well maybe not ecstatic exactly, he just ran ran up and down the hall then sat by his bowl. He only wants me for fish:(
After a brisk rub down with a flannel I'm shimmying down to Henry's tonight for a movie and balls night. I supply the movie. He supplies the balls. Chicken balls. With a lot of sauce. Of course!
Friday, 27 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment