Pic taken today.Here I am in one of my 'newest' frocks.
Soft and lush.
Perfect with booty wooties.
Bought in London for £8.
Update on the saga of King Henry And The Scullery Queen
Three men were in the kitchen when I arrived.
Henry, Walter and Walter's co-worker friend, Devon. They yakked about male things whilst I prodded the cats' tummies. Then the the two youngsters, that be Walt and Dev, left for the mesmerizing lights of Southend sea front. And I was left with the wheezing monarch.
The take-away was excellent, me plumping for Thai red chicken curry, Henry opting for pork balls and a little plain rice.
Red wine was offered but I declined seeing as I was driving. I satisfied myself with a decent cup of tea. Henry was good company, even managing to stop talking occasionally so as to get an idea of what was going on in the film..."No Way Out".
Kevin Costner's finest I think.
Anyway, we ate and chatted and glimpsed now and again at the movie then it was time for me to leave. So after declining his tender offer of the washing up gloves, I tootled off in Alex.
And a bit later as I chiselled orf my make-up I read Henry's text message which said I was 'great'.
And great I can sometimes be.
My greatness will manifest itself next Thursday when I go to the hospital with him for some heart check type stuff. My King is a little anxious. As I would be too. But with his "funny cleaner" in tow I think we'll make a day of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment