Must just have a word.
Staggered out his morning to buy cat stuff and on the way home popped into the charity shop where I bought...
Pink Suede Sling Back High Heels by Faith
and
a Pair of Pin Striped Stirrup Trousers from who knows where and who cares!
Last night went out for dinner to my favourite Indian restaurant wearing my 'new' Pink Silk dress. It moulded itself to my body making me feel a million. And the next time I wear it I will feel like two million because I'll wear my matching Pink Faith Shoes.
Happy Nights...
Tonight I'm going to Henry's for a movie and Chinese take away. I won't be drinking alcohol so I'll be able to roar down to the castle in Aleks. Who, by the way, has a small orange puss cat sort of stapled to the dashboard.
Have a great weekend everyone.
On a lighter note.
I fancy a pickled onion.
Saturday, 7 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment