Just seen a robin going bonkers in the bird bath. Looks like better weather for the weekend. Going to London to see the old dears.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Give the old people my best. Glad to see you've posted Susan Boyle's performance on your blog. I made my whole family watch it just for the lesson it provides. Never, never judge a book by its cover.
Now will she continue to perform or is the competition over? Let me know....I'm very interested.
Off to bed...first outdoor footie game was tonight and my little beast of a daughter made more girls cry. She ran into one girl so hard you could hear the "smack" at the other end of the field. It was a glorious day for footie, but is there ever a bad day for footie?
Love to you, my Queen. Have fun in London...or if you're already home, I hope you had fun :)
The you tube clip of Susan singing Cry Me A River is old! This was from a c.d that was made in 1999. I'm unsure of all the details, it might have been a charity cd, I know only 1000 copies were sold.
She will continue to perform and will probably go through to the final...
And I agree with you about never judging a book etc...I mean look at us, butter wouldn't melt in our mouths and yet we're hot hotties.
Footie is a nasty vicious game for both boys and girls and I like it when you send sporting reports on your 'break their legs' daughter! And she looks such a sweet popsy...
2 comments:
Give the old people my best. Glad to see you've posted Susan Boyle's performance on your blog. I made my whole family watch it just for the lesson it provides. Never, never judge a book by its cover.
Now will she continue to perform or is the competition over? Let me know....I'm very interested.
Off to bed...first outdoor footie game was tonight and my little beast of a daughter made more girls cry. She ran into one girl so hard you could hear the "smack" at the other end of the field. It was a glorious day for footie, but is there ever a bad day for footie?
Love to you, my Queen. Have fun in London...or if you're already home, I hope you had fun :)
The old people were as good as ever.
The you tube clip of Susan singing Cry Me A River is old! This was from a c.d that was made in 1999. I'm unsure of all the details, it might have been a charity cd, I know only 1000 copies were sold.
She will continue to perform and will probably go through to the final...
And I agree with you about never judging a book etc...I mean look at us, butter wouldn't melt in our mouths and yet we're hot hotties.
Footie is a nasty vicious game for both boys and girls and I like it when you send sporting reports on your 'break their legs' daughter!
And she looks such a sweet popsy...
Lots of English love to you and the team:)
Post a Comment