Busy busy busy.
And as I ironed I looked out at the birdies in my employer's garden, their frantic feeding and boisterousness reminding me of children at play.
A little while later I drove away willing the sunlight to continue and it did, and so after some refreshment, I dozed off in my conservatory.
A few winks and two cups of tea later I'm about to prepare dinner. And as I do I'll be pondering what to wear Thursday evening. Dark or light? Striking or demure? Pink lipstick or red?
Busy busy busy.
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dark, striking, red. Those colors suit you well.
I'm making a baked mostaciolli for dinner since Josh can only eat soft food on account of his braces. Tomorrow is my 20th wedding anniversary and I've been talking to my "chum" from Manchester about food. We have a restaurant here called Firkin and Fox which specializes in English cuisine. He being from Manchester said it wasn't "real" British food so I'm pondering on eating there. He did recommend an Indian restaurant however. I told him my English friend loves Indian food. Also a good banger. :)
It is cold and rainy here....can't wait for warm weather.
I must go and do something productive now....
L8r,
D
I hope you and the Duke have a wonderful 20th wedding anniversary. Congratulations Duch.
Your Mancunian chum sounds like a bad'un to me. Mancs tend to be...I don't know about the Firkin and Fox place but I do know about Indian places. They're good!
And Indian food is the new English food! Did you know that the famous 'Chicken Tikka Masala' is a British invention and bares no resemblance to anything Indian.
Weather report from Blighty:
Warm and looks set to continue:)
Have a smashing time tomorrow. Eat drink and be very content.
Love to you and the Duke from the Queen
xx
Thank you for your well-wishes, my Queen. Still don't know where we will go for dinner, but I want to try something new and different. I don't think the Duke will like Indian food. So I will try bangers and mash if we go to the Firkin. They also have Shepherd's pie, fish and chips, Guinness Steak and mushroom pie, all day English breakfast which includes two eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, tomatoes and toast. Of course they have pints of ale :)
Well the sun is coming out but it is still cold here. I can't wait for warm weather.
Gotta go to work YEAH! I'll write you tomorrow and let you know how dinner went.
D
Post a Comment