Up to my ear lobes in dead spiders, smashed toy cars and Jack Daniels. Just another day at Ray's.Tomorrow it's the other one.
Chalked on the wall for tonight.
Corned Beef again and chocolate ice cream again. Since I've been working my dinners have gone a bit awry. I'm shattered you see on account of three things.
1. I'm rubbish at time management.
2. I watch televised non-essentials like snooker
3. I fantasize too much.
I try to be organized and ordinary but my stupid sex-starved brain goes all silly and I end up with unused erotic garments, un-ironed shirts, fantasies about snooker tables and cheap corned beef.
Working sucks!
2 comments:
The photo of Monty sends me over the moon.
Jack Daniels used to be a good friend of mine until he made me very sick one night. :) Chalked on the wall.....hmmmm....I just painted the little Duchess' bedroom wall with chalkboard paint so she could doodle all day long. Wouldn't that have been great when we were young to have a wall in our bedroom to write on? I'm sure I could've come up with something comparable to Shakespeare. (Snicker, snort!) Or perhaps Dr. Suess.
Love corned beef, especially in an omelette with swiss cheese and rye toast.
The clothes dryer does my ironing since I only buy clothes that are "non-wrinkle".
How's my favorite Brit? Today was Jeremy's 17th birthday and I feel like an old woman.
Miss you much...
D
Belated birthday wishes to Jeremy. I don't know how you cope with having a house full of young people. I only have dealings with one teenager and that's enough for me!
Yes it would have been great if we could have had a wall to write on, I used to write on the inside of my wardrobe, I often wonder what the people who took over the flat after me and my parents left, thought of it. Probably didn't even read it just painted over it.
Your favourite Brit is very tired Duchess, I think starting to do manual work over the age of fifty is stupid, but I need the money so....
I miss you too my dear girl, how I wish we were closer, like next door! You're my bestist buddy and I'm your sister/mom/pal remember?
Got to go now. Work calls :( Money calls :)
Post a Comment