Friday, 3 April 2009

Friday Fancies

The bookcase is still standing and with a bit of luck I'll post a pic later today..

On my to do list today:

1.Looking at bookcase.

2.Re-arranging dust particles from here to there. I'm becoming adept at this.

3.Diving into the laundry basket just for the hell of it. And because clean clothes are running low.

4.Marinating chicken legs for tomorrows feast. Probably whilst watching "Without A Trace" on Ch4. Will have elevated endorphin levels due to guns and handsome Americans so could get messy if the cleaver hits my thumb instead of the drumstick. But that's what being a housewife means. Sacrifice. I soldier on.

5.Will rustle up a few Rock Cakes for John's next week munchbox. Will freeze them of course. Mustn't allow husband's Rock cake collection to plummet. Could be catastrophic for all concerned.

6. Wonder about frocks. Mostly dance type ones on account of I might be going somewhere in June. Long way off, but I excite easily.

7. Rub "Moonflower" cream into my knees. Will no doubt go all the way up. Never know ya luck.

8. Have a Digestive biscuit with my tea at three. Tend to sink mid-afternoon and a little crunchy thing helps. Close eyes shortly after because after an intake of sugar I tend to feel sexually aroused.

9. Change bedding.

10. Look at bookcase.

On the menu today: Meatballs

No comments: