Things Which Satisfy My Heart
1. Laughing. Especially wet laughs where my eyes sting and I choke.
2. A good dinner. Whereby I ooh and aah a lot feeling rather smug 'cos I cooked it.
3. Compliments. Love my eyes and lips being gawped at.
4. Quietness. Like now. Just me, Monty and a nice cup of tea.
5. Bird watching. In my garden, in the street, anywhere. Love the little fellas.
6. A movie with lots of guns. But the gun user must wear a suit. Gun weilding jeans wearers are gross.
7. Jumping round the room to Tamla Motown. Impossible to remain still when 'The Four Tops' rattle.
8. Buying stuff in charity shops. I love you Joan.
9. Chums. Old ones young ones. Thin ones fat ones. Even dull ones..
10. Surprising people with winks, presents and unexpected bodily contact. But only on a Thursday.
Thursday, 16 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You do like your lists Gloria!!!
What are your top 5 Tamla songs?
Oh Nof you've given me an impossible task. But here are five I can't live without hearing at least once a week.
1. I Heard It Through The Grapevine. Marvin Gaye
2. This Old Heart of Mine. The Isley Brothers.
3. Dancing In The Street. Martha and the Vandellas
4. The Tracks of My Tears. Smokey and the Miracles
5. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch). The Four Tops
If I could only listen to one record for the rest of my life number 2 would be it. Perfect.
And yes I do like lists, so be prepared for many more.
Hold on a minute I've changed my mind. I prefer Sugar Pie Honey Bunch! Listening to it right now and I'm a bouncing baby!
What???? No Marvin Gaye "Let's Get It On"???
One of my personal favorites.
Your D
Duch I couldn't list ALL my favs I'd be here till next week AND I'd bore my public!
I'm loving Adam Lambert on A.I.So don't tell me what's going on...I'll watch it the weekend:)
Adam and Allison are my favs. Next week is DISCO WEEK!!!! I can hardly wait! Can you see Adam as John Travolta??? Some of my song choices for him are Stayin' Alive or How Deep is Your Love or More Than a Woman.
I love the night life, I got to boogie.....
Disco D
DISCO DUCHESS!
I'm loving it. Can't wait to see Adam do disco. I really like Danny Gokey too, I think he's the main danger to Adam.
Am listening to seventies stuff as I write all this...Me disco Queen, with a pudding in a pot!
Post a Comment