Being alone a lot has its advantages...
Take for example the sweet outside interest I just had with Kevin The Gay Cat.
There I was, dressed in awful night time attire lugging the bins out, when out of the blackness Kev appeared...
"You no good tyke" I said bending over to tap his small pointed white head.
Kev remained silent, his only communication being a quick roll on the drive.
I love cats!
So out with the bins went I and was duly followed back to my conservatory by the Wanderer.
We chilled on the step did Kevin and I, oft' times looking at the heavens.
"Mightily big those stars " I told him
His glassy eyes reflected the outside lamp, and his body, taut and lithe like a dancer's, stood princely and smooth, then suddenly for no reason, he darted across the glimmering wet grass like a happy young beast...
"Goodnight Kevin" I called
"Come and see me tomorrow..."
Wednesday, 6 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment