Sunday, 31 October 2010

Shredding cabbage whilst gyrating to 'Proud Mary' is not advisable...Bits on the floor and my socks at half mast. Lovely:)
OMG... I'm fitter than I thought. My God I can boogie. Felt fantastic as I threw back my head...Yummy cooky.

I am ecstatic over this cd, has all my fav Tina tunes...Was a giveaway in the Sunday Hell. So since 9 I've been getting myself into a heated state over such classics as What's Love Got To Do with It, Goldeneye, Simply The Best and, of course, Proud Mary. What a glistening rock chic she is. Love you Tina.

When I'd peppered the parsnips I was transported back to my youthful days by Nutbush City Limits...Sounded just as cool and just as hot.

Pud alert...Pud alert....Have disowned the pudding in favour of the multi-appled crumble (Bramley and Cox) but will most definitely make the toffee cream sauce. Could be one of those kitchen moments when all sense is lost and manners fly out the window.
Will update later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah but don't forget about Gladys Knight.

Jerry from the West Coast

Gloria Horsehound said...

Gladys is cool never one of my top favs though Jez. Much prefer rocking old chicks like Tina.
How's everything over the pond? Still hot and loud?