Saturday, 9 October 2010

Cheering from start to end...

Absolutely loved The X Factor.

Will watch it again tomorrow as I carve the chicken.

Especially loved:
One Direction. Cute or what? A skinny bundle of juveniles bringing out the Mother in me.
Cher Lloyd. Adorable or mental? Who cares?
Katie Waissel. In a helmet.
Wagner. Infectious for women over 55. Bet he's a hoot when plastered.
Treyc Cohen. Great lungs.
Matt Cardle. A cool calm sea surrounding a mad parrot filled island.

Am about to head for bed but I assure you I won't drop orf immediately. Coming down from an 'X' high takes time.


Big X to the boys.
Big sisterly hug to the girls.
Phone number to Wagner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Off to see more of the YouTube X factors videos. Today, though, watching Ellery Queen Mysteries. They were part of mystery shows - each week we would get another detective - Columbo and Ellery Queen.

Jerry from the West Coast

Gloria Horsehound said...

All time favourite cop? Columbo.

You must check the invisible Matt Cardle. Why invisible? Because he's in danger of being swamped by the extroverts.