After the savoury came the sweet...
A savoury beef pud to growl up the heart and lungs of any Englishman, rich and heroic, glorious yet simple. Then. A dome of chocolate pud, soft and light, plump and dark and smothered in custard.
Could I be in danger of fatty overload?
Possibly.
But nothing on earth comes anywhere near two puddings in half an hour and Dr No.
Yes, as I finished the tender beef, reactor levels were critical and as James and Honey were being rescued from their fuel less speed boat our spoons were lost in yellow puddles.
Then the kettle went on..By itself.
Possible explanation being? The on-its-edge tea tray accidentally activated the 'on' switch thereby causing the waterless kettle to hiss and then turn itself off.
It's a laugh-a-minute in the GloHo BungHo:(
While my puds settle I'll surf, then lose myself in the gross chaos that is the X Factor:)
Saturday, 9 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment