Just made a mad dash across the road to alert my neighbours about Kevin the gay cat whose been missing for few days................
They answered and I said very quickly...."Just seen Kevin, he walked up your side entrance"!
"Yes he's back and we should have told you, sorry". Said the weary looking lady.
.....................
There was no need for an apology, I know what cats can do, they pull your hair out, shred your sofas and tug at those old heart strings and then do and go exactly where they want.
Mrs Neighbour said she cried every night while Mr Neighbour went out searching.
I was so relieved to see Kevin because he's become a friend to Monty, and often pops over for a late night howl. I was also relieved because I adore Kevin, the sleek skinny stinker...
More later........
Wednesday, 6 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment