Thursday, 7 October 2010

Just a zipped quick-as-lightning list on account of having loads to do....

Bought this morning and carried home on the no;7 bus...Don't ask about cars...

1. Tall shiny fat bellied vase in cream and nutmeg brown. Quite a narrow neck but is holding my artificial autumnal coloured flowers beautifully. An incredible bargain. £1.

2. Small round tin in palest yellow with pictures of birds on it. No idea what I'll put in it but it's a happy tin. 30p.

3, Something I've been looking for for ages...An 8 in square cake tin. Perfect for my gingercake, just perfect to gaze at too. Won't be putting it in the cupboard, it will balance precariously on a shelf. Cookware has a kind of magnificent beauty. 75p.

4. A four holed candlestick contraption in a sort of mock silver. Complete with tall slim orange candles. It currently rests on the mantelpiece alongside two clocks and another candle holder... candles bring out the mystic in me. £1

Now I must dash away for fuel intake in the form of eggs and hash browns, then cake making and general pottering. Priceless.

Toodle pip!

No comments: