Monday, 18 October 2010

Its so an affair

All done on the housework front so took up my tools and went outside. Messed around in the Rockery disturbing not a bird. Then feeling as if my heart was on the moon I made a cup of cocoa and wrote this in my gilet.
It doesn't mean a thing






Oh, you say you luv me

in shades of adolescence:(
"and when" you ask "can I have you again?"
and bed me on the floor


I say (Oh god)
I have such lives to lead
and you are just a roaming part
but don't you dare disrespect me
with frequent promises untrue

You know
we met upon a wire
and balance riskily thereon
so don't you rock my boat my luv:)
for if you ere and if we fall
you die a lost man's death:(

Caught in the net of inter dreams xxx
we chat and cam and hide

from partners (zombies) :(

eked out smiles:(

and unfulfilled lives:(

No comments: