Keeping with love and food...
Played around with ideas today and came up with...
Cook one large cooking apple till mushy, add some sugar. Place in pudding basin and top with sponge mix laced with almond essence. Nuke for 3 and a half mins. Very similar to Eve's Pudding but without the stiff browness on top. Had sweet custard with it.
Been very quiet today, no tv or internetting just a deliberate mellowness. Thought a lot about herbs and solitude, William Blake and the terrifying size of the universe. Rain and how much better tea tastes when clouds burst. Birds and where they go when the storm arrives.
Heavyweight Monty fell asleep on my lap after licking porridge from my bowl. He didn't think about my numbing legs or how idiotically loved up I get when combing him, he did exactly what he wanted.......purred, dug in and stretched out, and in turn, giving me all the pleasure in the world without even knowing it.
That's how I like my males.
Mastermind is on soon with the awesome Humphrys, if I run true to form I should manage to get about 20 questions right.
Then 'Downfall' a film about the last days of Hitler. More 4 at 21:00
What a kaleidoscopic mix for a Friday.
Lovely.
Friday, 1 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment