Wagner was booed.
Just because the public have kept him in the show.
I suppose the thinking behind the boos is....He's keeping out someone with real talent...like er....
First and foremost The X Factor is an entertainment show and folks like Wagner are entertaining...sort of. He also fills up press space. It's called Show Biz! It's banal nonsense and there's nothing wrong with a little of that occasionally.
Talking of nonsense.
I don't dig Aiden Grimshaw at all.
Chezza looked odd tonight. Unsure what's cheesing her off but her sneers and faux miserableness is hacking me off. Grow up.
And Mary Byrne is a one trick pony, sure she gets the money notes but there's no soul, well not from where I'm sitting. She's a bigger girl who belts...that's it.
Talking of bigger girls I must have had a weeks calorie intake in one day today, what with the lamb lunch and toffee cream sauce, then to pig out completely I had a Chinese:)
We need excesses sometimes, my weak day is Sunday:( That's when the choc rolls and the toffees disappear.
But come tomorrow it's back to crackers and water.
We had two trick or treaters tonight, both with mums in tow I gave them nuclear candies and a couple of orange fairy cakes. Their pleasure and excitement was a sight to behold. Dressed in green and black with pointy hats and floaty frightful dresses in scarlet and tattered black lace .....they looked like innocents on a day trip to hell.
I wish I could have had demons like the two I bribed tonight:(
I'd better stop now otherwise this will become a sad post and today has been a happy day, don't ruin it Ang.
So off to bed this voluptuous eater goes...
Sunday, 31 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment