Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Tootled to the shops.
Tootled back.
Wearing a waistcoat.

Cooking tonight amidst scenes of Chilean jubilation.
Spaghetti with garlic and herb cheese, bacon, mushroom and onion.
Sweetcorn.
Hot parsley and garlic bread.

No pud on account of size 8 trousers.
This will not last.

Felt silly this afternoon so over indulged in fantasy. There was I laid on warm sand with a hairy muscle man oiling my calves. Then I woke up and found a run in my hosiery.

England were bad last night.
So sad to see a team of great multi-million pound players being humiliated by the boys from Montenegro.
I'm getting to the point where I don't believe we will ever win anything ever again. At least while we have a team of browned-off spoilt to high heaven numpties.
Talking of which I see there's another snooker tournament starting, ITV will show it but I'll be reluctant to watch because I loathe O'Sullivan.
Talking of tv, as I ate my fried eggs this lunchtime I watched a drama/documentary on the 'Yesterday' channel about Isambard Kingdom Brunel, What a treat that was. An iron ship called the Leviathan (?) later to be called 'The Great Eastern' set sail and floated. Only an Englishman could achieve that.
I love education dressed in stiff collars.

Have a little more to do today before I watch 'The Sentinel' with Michael Douglas...
Only hope he doesn't fidget.....:)

No comments: