Awoke too early........... thinking about the dream I'd just left behind.
In it all was pink; big faced flowers, bombom cheeks, my dress with its never ever train and finally an uncomfortably nearby sky. The sky although on top of me was pretty, pearlescent, acid pink, and had tassles of blue sparkling beads hanging from a lone steel grey cloud.
I had no idea what it meant but it wouldn't leave my head for at least twenty minutes.
And so today:
Mr Hairy Suit the newest convert to the blogging experience (I've added him to my fav sites list) is popping in for tea when he'll no doubt recount all that happened on his night shift.
I'll just do a brew.
Looked in on mum an hour ago and watched her as she slept, and as her wonky mouth grappled some invisible intruder I wondered what she was dreaming, or was she just concentrating on breathing in, out.
Must dash now my hair needs doing...................
Mr Horsehound, mum and me good self will probably hang out in Rochford square this afternoon buying old stuff and lamb's hearts.
Monday, 9 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is Mr Horsehound on holiday again lucky man to have two ladies to go out with!
Oh Terry do stop going on about how lucky Mr H is...His life is nothing but torment..looking after one old mare and one frisky filly
Post a Comment