Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Marjoram Pork Chops. A Mary Berry recipe

Tonight's tea/supper was yumsy.
Braised pork chops in a marjoram tomatoey sauce. The meat fell apart just by us looking at it, and to add wonder and excitement I'd added chopped dried apricots and peas to a pan of steaming couscous.
So easy to make so lovely to eat.

Pudding gave me the pip.
Hadn't felt like making one so opted instead for the lazybones dessert of vanilla icey creamy with a shop bought chocolate mini swiss roll stuck in, chimney way. Not a creative masterpiece but still satisfied my sweet tooth. The one on the right at the back...

So another day passeth.
One where I skated around Sainsburys pulling and pushing mother in her wheelchair with a ravine sized trolley attached specially made for people like mum...But we got there, did the day, and now, after dinner and sweet morale boosting interlude with Hairy Suit, I'm just about ready to smack the duvet.


Goodnight All.

1 comment:

The Hairy Suit said...

The interlude was much needed and appreciated, helps to have good friends on bad days to help you turn them around, which you did!