Monday, 2 July 2012

Ooops!
Italy smashed to bits by super Spain.
Good game though.
Goal after goal from probably the best Spain team ever.
Italy were whacked.
As mum and me watched I wished of course that England had been on the field but I fear we're destined to be quarter-finalists for ever more.
Having said that though Team England and all that goes with them gave me a couple of weeks of loveable acceptable madness.

Talking of which......Second out on Court Numero Uno...Murray. Today his opponent is..Cilic, the man player involved in the second longest ever match at Wimbledon....Murray said he was 'nervous' meeting Bhagdatis, well heaven knows how he'll feel when he shakes his weeny racket at Mighty Cilic.
Therefore............. this morning I'll be dashing around the bungalow killing germs then dashing to docs with mum then speeding up the hill to post office.
This is the effect good sport has on me.

Now I must.............Dash



Good luck Andy!

No comments: