Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Thoughts.

I don't like old people.
Especially spiteful comfortably off old trouts glaring hatefully at me as I tried to slowly park alongside her bulky motor. What comforted me a little though was the thought of her forgiving me... For draped around her thick neck was a solid gold 6 inch Cross.
Wonder what Jesus thought?


Hospital today with Mother. Helped a sturdy brown haired woman use the new check-in machine, she was having a blood test and this was her first time at using the 'computer'. She smiled with relief when I scanned her letter and up came the confirmation. She was soooo pleased she said I was an 'angel'. Not quite I thought as I remembered last night... Half a shandy and two portions of beef stew. I drank it all in, the beer included, feeling so at peace with the world that even my doc appt didn't blot my sweet landscape.


I really like dancing.
And because |I haven't done much thrusting of late I'm feeling inclined to turn to Magic FM and wriggle whilst boiling some beans.
Talking of veg. On way home from hospital detoured to Rochford Sq. where the weekly Farmer's Market was happenening.
Bought 8 fat peaches and two bags of mange tout. Very reasonably priced. Whilst we wandered, I looked at the sky and wanted to fly, I get quite spiritual when I'm stressed and without a saviour.
Bought 3 tops, two incredibly good, the other a mere purple play thing.

Cooking tonight:
Marjoram Pork Chops
Potato Boulangere
Steamed Mange Tout

For pud.... last night's uneaten Rice Pudding.

Might bake a Peach Pie too!

No comments: