My New Russell Hobbs Loaf Tin
Secondhand Cake Protection
Old Dresser
Newish Dresser
Bordello Lamp with Hanging Jugs
Broom, Brolly, Old Telly and Monty's Dinner
Cake Tins? We Got 'Em
Being cooked today:
A large half white/half wholemeal Loaf
12 Bakewell Maids
A Bread Pudding
A Banana and Orange Curd Loaf
1 Apple Crumble
and
12 mini Yorkshire puddings to go with the roast chick.
:)
A large half white/half wholemeal Loaf
12 Bakewell Maids
A Bread Pudding
A Banana and Orange Curd Loaf
1 Apple Crumble
and
12 mini Yorkshire puddings to go with the roast chick.
:)







3 comments:
I thought you were feeding three adults not the entire town!
Everything looks as though it has had spring clean and so tidy!
Thank you Terry!
I had a hectic day yesterday and wanted to calm down so did lots of therapeutic baking. It works it really does.
As for spring cleaning...Never heard of it but every couple of years I do have a bit of a tidy up.
For the record the gems I made this morning will not only keep Mr H. and Mother quiet but any traveller popping over my doorstep in need of refreshment.
Post a Comment