Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
That one gave me the creeps Glo!!!I think it was your trembling voice when you said me me me...When you putting the next one on?
Creepy me?I'm a little softie who likes hammimg it up a bit, that's all.Will put another one on as soon as my Muse allows.
:sigh: I just love hearing your voice.Oh, the poem was very good, too!D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That one gave me the creeps Glo!!!I think it was your trembling voice when you said me me me...
When you putting the next one on?
Creepy me?
I'm a little softie who likes hammimg it up a bit, that's all.
Will put another one on as soon as my Muse allows.
:sigh: I just love hearing your voice.
Oh, the poem was very good, too!
D
Post a Comment