Friday, 19 September 2008

Happy List


London come rain or shine
Chocolate
Buying secret gifts and hiding them in the cupboard in the sitting room
Having a very secret ten pound note in the tin by the fruit bowl
Having a five pound note in a blue pot next to my perfume
Toast and strawberry jam
Receiving good emails/parcels/kisses
Making humans feel better with my wisdom/humour/winks
Making Monty get on my shoulders
Naughtiness but only on Friday and that solely dependent on knees and Radio 4 output
Feeding pigeons in Do Not Feed Pigeons zone
Basques for dressing up only
Beer coated sausages when watching a horror film with mash
Having my photograph taken on a Monday
Christmas
Writing a good line of poetry
Chinese food in my pyjamas
Chicken curry in my socks
Feeling confident for longer than 24 hours
Hand feeding tuna to Monty on my knees
Having something to look forward to however simple
Making videos of me prancing about making a plank of myself
Steak, chips, tomato ketchup and bread and butter
Being saucy
Four Ports

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE this picture of you! Want to know what's at the top of my happy list? EAT BRITAIN and lingere. Thanks sooooo much. Can't wait to try and make bubble and squeak. Most of the food looks really good, but some kinda grossed me out. Like hagris (sp?) Reading the recipe for that made me shiver. The Glochester (sp?) cheese looked really yummy. I'll have to see if I can find it here. I also liked the Scotch egg. That looked interesting. The picallily looked absolutely disgusting. It reminded me of lemon pie with pickles in it. The picture of the hot pot made me hungry as did the roast lamb.

Sadie's doing much better today, she jumped up on my bed this morning. :)

I've got to get some work done, but I wanted to thank you again for the book and the :ahem: unmentionables.

Your old Duchess

Gloria Horsehound said...

Thrilled that you liked the presents,
wished I could have sent a box of stuff to you.
I agree with you about the piccallili it does look a bit odd.We eat it with cold meats. Did you see the Jaffa cakes?
I love introducing you to British cooking, will send the recipe for the spicy beef we talked about yesterday.

Over the moon about Sadie XXX

Your Queen of British Cuisine