Monday, 1 September 2008

Super September

September already.
Thank God for that.

Summer was a bit of a wash out on account of there not being much of it about, that's summer I'm talking about. But anyway Autumn is ambling up the road and over the hill tops and will soon be upon us blessing and charming us with her browness.

I like Autumn on account of me being able to drag my woollies and long wild skirts out of the wardrobe and then amble down to Southend and up to London looking boho and a bit barking. Of course I shall need a new hat, because last years hats is so er..last year. Thinking of buying a beret...

And with the new hat comes new gloves and my new gloves must be leather this year, because leather is hot and sexy and because I'm so hot and sexy leather gloves are a Yes Yes. Fluffy pink polyester cuties from Primark are a definite No No.

Now what else is there about Autumn that I like?
Well it marks the end of a summer I'd rather forget for one reason or another, and hopefully heralds the beginning of an Autumn I'll want to remember.

What is it about the beginning and end of seasons which make stupid people like me drone on and on in a sickly girly way? Oh I don't know.

What I do know however is that Winter is lurking behind Autumn's door and Winter means only one thing. More Woollies. Oh and a scarf and choccie puds and fruit cakes and thermal tights and industrial strength vests and presents and football and kissing under the mistletoe and on the table and and and..............
Now I must dash because I have to sort out September birthday type things for dad and chums.

No comments: