Friday, 26 September 2008

A Is For Artistic, Arthritis and Ang!


Oooh I've got to have a sit down...
I'm in a silly mood today.
So silly infact that I'm clad in white vest and combats and running in and out of rooms in a searching-for-aliens-type-of-way I'm only doing a bit of housework but to me, Ripley lives again!

There was a strange looking chocolate and orange striped cat in my back garden very early this morning. He, and it had to be a boy because of the swagger, well anyway, he stopped abruptly when he came face to face with the charming dew laden Buddha. He, that's the cat, didn't turn a hair. Buddha just continued contemplating.
Dontcha just love those five a.m. moments :(

Might, if I can rouse myself into any sort of action, other than cleaning, sort out a poem/s to send to a competition. The mere thought of sifting through dozens and dozens of poems gives me the willies. But I might do it, just for a laugh:( I could of course write a new one...

Oh no the grass needs cutting again.
Monty's hair is tangled at his back end.

There's a mark on my left knee which wasn't there an hour ago. It's oval in shape and a bit like a spaceship. Is it a message?
Never offer a woman a boiled egg when she's doing the washing up.

Had horrible lentils for lunch.
Wanted steak.

Took the rubbish out at eight and had a turn, had to lean against the re-cycle bin.
Heard him next door banging his broom up against my partition.

The index finger on my right hand looks like a Twiglet. See picture above. That is not my hand it is a representation of the letter 'A' in Twiglet form.
But it's sunny again so all is well.

I think I need a gentleman, a lie down, a cup of sweet tea and a Bourbon biscuit.
In any order.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't tell jokes Glo but you're such a funny woman.Never give a woman a boiled egg when she's doing the washing up........WHAT ON EARTH DOES THAT MEAN ....ROFLMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Gloria,

Can I offer you a......

...bourbon biscuit?