Yikesy crikesy is it that time again?
Seems only a few days ago (well it was actually) that I was dancing around Sainsbury's with my trolley, and here I am again, primed and cocked, ready to do it all over again.
Where does time go and why?
And how can I slow it down a little? I mean, time is the very stuff life is made of and my stuffing is seeping away:(
On the agenda today:
Combing bird nest-like Monty
Slapping Cucumber under suitcase eyes
Nap at two on account of me being awake at five:(
Staring at computer
Laying on floor with feet hooked under table on because of blancmange belly
Foodwise:
Cumberland Sausage in Apple Juice
Strawberry Swiss Roll with Ice Cream
I had a funny dream last night, I was laying on a park bench with a melon and a torch but it was sunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment