
Some random thoughts because I can't possibly do a proper post on account of work commitments, Monty, and my late night last night with a tub of Hummus.
1.Nick Clegg (that's him up there) and his co-horts are busy in Bournemouth cooking up a fantasy, their hideous fantasy taking the form of one day running the country. (Hold on a mo while I get up off the floor).
The thought of a the Liberal Democrats ever wielding power in this magnificent country is, quite frankly, laughable. But the scariest thing of all is that Young Nick will one day be Old Nick...
2. At long last there is more than just murmurs on the backbenchers. Worried M.P's and one, now, ex-minister, have decided it's time to throw caution to the wind and have a public bash at Gordo. And about time too. I'm so excited at the thought watching the Labour Party Conference next week that I'm almost purple with frenzikins. I know it's nasty enjoying other people's misery but I can't help it. And anyway I'm horrible.
3. There's another fantastic offering from the BBC. A 90 part series on Radio 4 called "America: Empire of Liberty" introduced by the BBC's Washington correspondent Justin Webb, this is going to be a corker. Another big hug for Aunty.
4. While I'm on the subject of our American cousins, last night on BBC4, I watched 'The Candidate' with Robert Redford, what a fab film that was. Couldn't stay up to watch the next programme "How To Be A Good President" which was a documentary about what it takes to become President, so I recorded it and will watch it tonight whilst tenderly chomping on a burger.
5. My hands are playing up/Monty's playing up/My hips feel a bit queer.
6. But my lungs/ribs/calves are all tickety boo.
7. Monty chased a Daddy-Long-Legs around the kitchen last night whilst I was slicing some French bread, you won't be surprised to hear old fatso didn't catch him.
But I did...
No I didn't kill it, I put him in a cup and chucked him out the window.
1 comment:
....old fatso didn't catch him!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Post a Comment