Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Attempted to buy Friday's train ticket without money. Strode back in a sulk to sort of illegally parked car. Drove really fast, really slow. On show, odd socks. Forgot 'nuts' even though it was writ large on the list.
Stuck to the aforementioned list only veering once, couldn't let Wall's Cornish Ice Cream for £1 get away. Other than that I was good. Did however decide to boot canned cherries in favour of Morello Cherry jam. Do so much more with it you see. Other changes were popcorn instead of nutty chocolate.
Didn't bring enough bags, ashen faced woman on till spoke wistfully about Spring, I almost wept.
Other than that I had a fine morning.

Will now comfort myself with veggie rice and a slice of Hovis Oaty Bread and jam for pud.
Which reminds me, here's a dead quick dessert...

Serves 2.
4 slices of bread and jam. Red is best.
Topped with stirred canned Nestles cream.
Sounds ghastly I know but soothes and delights more than yoghurt.

No comments: